Sunday, May 13, 2007

Another good session

Yesterday I had another good session. So this weekend is becoming one of the best after a big downswing with some stupid plays.

In cashgames I made this weekend a $130 profit and in tourneys I gained about $130. I played a good game this weekend with some wrong bluffs that turned out good and some good bluffs that went wrong :).

Al together my bankroll went up to a new record: $ 566 (Wich is a 870% growth in 2 months, no stockmarket trader will achieve that ;) )
I accumulated about 1k FPP's now. ( about 400 on sunday only due to the promotions on stars)

Some goals end of may:
- At least a $700 bankroll
- Trying to take a shot @ 50NL
- Achieve Silverstar (with the promotion of the 10Bth hand on stars it is easy, im allready halfway)

Off poker:
I'm not playing 17K hand this month i guess. From wednesday till Sunday I will be off for a weekend of sailing with a lot of friends. We go to Friesland, a part of the netherlands with lots of water. With some other poker fanatics i try to gain in live poker. With the most of them don't play a lot online for real money I shouldn't try to bluff that much.

No comments: