Tuesday, May 15, 2007

SWINGS

Since i have been 9-tabling the swings are pretty sick. As easy as you win so easy you loose it all. On monday i dropped down from $566 to $508... due very much hitboxes.

One time 2nd nuts vs first nuts.
Two times a villain flops the flush against a set and an overpair.
One time Villain flops a str8 vs my middle set. (T8o... come on)
One time i pushed the turn on a AK9 7 board with AK in a reraised pot. And villain calls J2s for a turned flush.
One set over set situation i lossed.

So that where my bad beats.

Yesterday is went from $508 up to $588 in about an hour and after a some distraction in my home situation, where my mother was complaining about my pokergame i hitted nothing anymore and droppend back to $500. (not due bad play but ppl limping aces on the button and i catch KK on the BB, another AA limping UTG+1 vs my QQ in the SB. KK vs flopped set on a 8 high board.) And i closed my session @ $ 528 and i have achieved SILVERSTAR. So i can start becoming a goldstar. Stars doesn't take rake with pots below $1 so on 25NL i finally get some speed in my ranking.

1,500 VPP in 6,5k hands ( i thought )
4,000 VPP should be made in about 15k hands to become a goldstar.

I think I can achieve goldstar next month.

I'll try to post some hands next time. Text based isn't all that fun to read.

No comments: