Friday, May 04, 2007

First Session of this month:

I had an incredible session, but not due the big winnings. But i played 450 hands and my most dealed hand was KK (11 times) but with a lot of A high flops and villains don't call a cbet etc it wasn't to good. My profits where 24.44 bb/100 and i gained $ 21.70.

I started my month some days later due the nice weather and some social activities. Yesterday we wen't after my session to the 2nd house of a friends parrents. Some ppl took over the house and barricaded the driveway. In Dutch we call them "krakers", but I dunno the English word. It is so frutrating, they where under influence of liqour and drugs as it seemed, and we couldn't kick them out of al the rules they make for that scumbags. So we called the cops and they got arrested for being drunk in public.

If they are still there on saturday, we planning to take some action. :0)

To be continued....

No comments: