Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Half april update:


It post some screenies because it is a bit easier than typing big stories :



And the profit graph of course!


So as you could see i took a short shot @ 25NL. I was multitabling with 1 table of NL25 and it went pretty good. I'm planning to take another shot when i reach $450.

As you can also see is that i had a big upswing the last 200 hands. I stacked a guy 3 times. AA vs TPTK... 65s vs TPTK (AI on flop 56J)... 75s vs KT (AI on flop T86 **OESFD).

I don't want to see this as luck because after 600 hands yesterday i took a break and i analyzed my pld hands. I was pretty supprised i was dealt 32 pocket pairs and no one became a set. (Except for the two times i flopped Quads).

Most profitable hands: AA, QQ, AKs, KK, JJ, 87s, 89s

Most losing hands: ATs, KQ, A9s, A8s...

I have to focus on these losing hands especially. In my mind i call those suited aces to much on paired boards, where villains river a boat on a flush boards. I can't lay them down :). For KQ i need to take a look at my game. Maybe i should fold this UTG from now on.

Keep posting dudes!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heej, RUnnerJ10 hier van PN.. Ik las je blog al vaak.!!!

Heb je link gejat om op die van ons te zetten..

Pokerbro.blogspot.com ..;)