Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Short update (I like these):

Hands played 5NL: 2600
Hands played 10NL: 200

BB/100 5NL: 49.50
BB/100 10NL: -24,50

Net won 5NL: $ 49
Net won 10NL: - $ 24,50

Net losses to SnG's: $10

Current roll: $ 90

So I should give up the sng's but i can't let go. I play very wel poker but it seemde i get sucked out every time I play them. BLEGH!

Yesterday I had the best session this month. Due 2 donkeys i accumulated 96BB/100 over a session of 620 hands. 1 donk was steaming and i shared 4 tables with him. You got to love it.

It started with me getting some hands like AQ, AJs, TT in the BB. With Villain having a pfr% of 35, I thought reraising was the best option and he called everytime. At one point he started to reraise me a cople of hands. I pushed AQ and he called with A9s... I addmit it was risky but i was ahead I thought. (after this is stacked him 2,5 times more)

The other donk i stacked quit lucky. If he hitted a piece of the flop he betted a PSB (pot sized bet) every time. One time he did it again on a Kh 8h 2d board... I had Ah 9h in the hole. He Potted again. And i would give me 12/15 outs and with him having a weak King imo i could push him off the hand. But in some sort off presure i pushed the turn. Why?? I don't know maybe because he was such a donk. But i caught another heart on the river. And he called my allin with K7o. Pretty sick if you ask me (but i thought he could lay it down, wrong thought, at least the read was pretty good.)

After this session i thoughted by myself i had a little luck finally, but i didn't was happy about my game. Because i was gettin involved in to much marginal situations. Especially with donks, i try to much to stack them. So i play a LAG game, because i think if i play TAG the wont pay me off as good.

1 hand i missed so much value.

Hero is BTN 500BB (500BB is 1 keer dubbelen op dit niveau - BB is Big blinds hier)
Villain is UTG 500BB (Regular 60/35/5 aggresive donk)

Hero dealt Ad As

Villain raises 4BB, 2folds, Hero re-raises to 13BB, 2 folds, Villain calls.

Flop: [8c] [8d] [Tc]

Villain checks, Hero bets 20 BB, Villain raises 65BB, Hero pushes Allin for ~450BB, Villain folds!!!

Ik heb het idee dat ik hier had kunnen callen hier. Any thoughts?

No comments: