Thursday, April 19, 2007


I'm trying from now on to post a small progress post everyday about the day before. I don't have many readers jet, but i hope they will come. I can't imagen Lady_vera (see links) Has 800+ hits and i only got 150. It must be really nice to be a girl ammong a world of guys.

I also started my second blog (link on the upper left) where i will try to post a "strategy" article once a weak to analyze it with my own game.

Ok, how did yesterdays session go? I started 4 tabling with 1 tourney (2+r) where I didnt had much luck at all so i was down $12. Loosing every CF and looking up to domination AJ vs AQ etc.

Taking a shot on 25NL:
I did double very fast with TT on a [KKQ][T] board. Where the flop was checked around by someone with AK, hoping for my cbet of course ;) I was very happy about my game. Youre raises getting far more respect here, and i must say my feeling here was much better than on 10NL.

I started a 5/27 donkament 2 wich i ended 3th $24. Final hand:
Villain Raises from SB, I push allin for his whole stack 7times his raise with QJs (i got 300 behind with T800) and he calls with KT (where did he find balls to call that?) I played a very solid final table with only showing QQ and a set of 7's) He was not committed what so ever. But what the hell i don;t care. Lets hope they call when i have a real hand. :)

At the end of the day i was up $40, which is 10% of my roll. So it was a good day.

For the record: 15march to 18 april my bankrol increased with 572%

2 comments:

Igor said...

Ik lees het wel! Trouwens hoe kan ik zien hoeveel hits mijn blog gehad heeft? Ben een newbee blogger :D

Loc0Loc0 said...

Klik hier op Igor ... of klik rechts boven in op "dashboard"