Friday, April 20, 2007

Yesterday i had a very bad session. I semibluffed allin the turn 3 times against tags, with 15 outs but it seemed they couldn;t lay down TPTK today and i didn't hit my draws.
So don't semibluff without FE :]

I went down 2 BI's, and after 300 hands I quitted for the day and played some Counter-Strike, where the fish where even bigger. After that I grapped a beer watched some football (EL OH EL @ NAC-fishes) and went to bed. And i thought by myself:"There are so much donkeys and fishes on this world, how the *** could i loose tonight."

This evening i'm planning to play the 5+0.5 @ 19:00 CET. Wish me luck!

Special Congratz to Wubwubwub. Who ended 2nd in the 11+R for a prize of $ 5K! FTW dude!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zuur van die mislukte semi-blufs man. Wat ik zelf merk is dat je beter pas kan gaan rammen als je echt wat heb. Als je een aantal keer de showdown heb gehaald met een goede hand en bijv. met 2 buy ins voor je neus zit dat je dan wat meer kan bluffen.

Ze respecteren je dan gewoon wat meer.

Ik speel nu ff PL omdat PL echt easy cashen is. Speel ook gewoon NL tussen door hoor. Ik speel gewoon de tafel die het meest juicy zijn en dat zijn momenteel de PL tafels. qua bettings is er niet eens zoveel verschil, behalve dat je niet kan overbetten.

Claudius said...

Mooie blog heb je! Welk theme gebruik je, of is dat allemaal van jezelf?